The Insulin Pen Needle is available in Blue; Purple; & Green.
An insulin pen needle is a medical device used by individuals with diabetes to inject insulin. It consists of a thin, hollow needle attached to a plastic hub that fits onto an insulin pen device. These needles come in various lengths and gauges to accommodate different preferences and injection sites. The needles are typically disposable, designed for single use to prevent the risk of infection.
Insulin pen needles are an essential component of insulin therapy for many people with diabetes. They allow for precise and relatively painless delivery of insulin subcutaneously (under the skin), which helps regulate blood sugar levels. The use of insulin pens and pen needles has become increasingly popular due to their convenience, portability, and ease of use compared to traditional vial and syringe methods.
- Tri-beveled and precision sharpened needle tips.
- Thin wall needle to meet ISO9626 for optimal insulin flow.
- Advanced siliconized needle lubrication to reduce pain.
- Compatible with most insulin pens, such as Lilly: HumaPen Luxura, HumaPen Memoir, HumaPen Ergo II, KwikPem.
- Nova Nordisk: NovoPen Echo, NovoPen-4, FlexPen.
- Owen Mumford: AutoPen.
- Sanofi Aventis: ClikStar, SoloStar.
- Amylin: SymlinPen.
- Transparent appearance, the needle is clear to observe.
- With Plasma treatment, needle tube and needle hub are bonded solidly.