• Easy access to veins.
• Dual Visualisation – On Skin Map and LCD Display.
• Accurate puncturing in single attempt.
• Nil or minimal trauma for patients.
• Save precious time during drug administration.
• Non-invasive, light-weight and portable.
Patients for whom Venous Pro is useful
• Dehydrated, collapsed, long-stay patients.
• Patients with obesity, anaemia, hypotension, or excessive blood loss.
• Children – paediatrics including neonates.
• Patients with difficult skins – burns, difficult tones,
Where would Venous Pro be useful?
• Emergency, Casualty wards
• ICUs, Operation Theatres, OPDs
• Paediatrics, Geriatrics
• Oncology, Phlebotomy, Pathology
• Blood Banks, Medical Colleges and Nursing
• Reduced trauma to patients as they do not have to go through multiple puncture attempts.
• Increased accuracy allows a better cannulation reducing the risk of double puncture.
• Reduced time for the procedure as the inputs from Venous Pro give better information as compared to the naked eye vision.
• Increased productivity for the medical staff allowing them to attend more patients.
• Lesser chances of infection as lesser number of attempts required.
• Non-invasive, non-contact operation, meaning the device does not need to touch the subject or surface at all avoiding any infection.
• Completely safe, with no LASER radiation
Venous Pro Vein Finder Instructional Video
Further clinical information can be found on our blog page: www.nicheofficesolutions.co.uk/category/niche-healthcare-news
For products not found on our online website, please view our Healthcare catalogues: www.nicheofficesolutions.co.uk/healthcare-catalogues
View our Healthcare YouTube videos Playlist
If you have any additional questions, drop us an email at email@example.com