Zebra Consumables Price Increase, 23rd May 2022
16th May, 2022
Zebra is going to increase their prices for consumables on the 23rd of May 2022. The prices for ZipShip paper labels, tickets and tags will rise by 8% and prices for synthetic labels and wristbands by 4%. Zebra is applying their »true up« process.
Here is a breakdown of the relevant information for you:
- You will receive all your orders that we deliver by the 22nd of May 2022 at the old price.
- All orders shipped as of the 23rd of May 2022 will be affected by the price increase, regardless of the order date. If this change applies to existing orders, those will be revised. In such a case, we will send you updated documents.
- Starting the 23rd of May 2022, all new orders will be invoiced according to the new price list.
- Above rules also apply to deal registrations and other quotations (exceptions: valid Zebra project prices).
- Your current, registered projects (PCs) remain valid until their expiry date. You will receive your project-related orders at the negotiated prices, provided that the goods are shipped during the project’s validity period. New projects and project extensions will need to be requested and re-negotiated as usual.
Details about SKUs as well as the exact new prices are available on request from our Accounts Team. Do you have questions? We are here for you and will gladly support you with our expertise and service – simply contact us on 01274965089 or email us at email@example.com.